Finding a Substitute
PLAN AHEAD. Before you need a substitute, establish a contact list of a few people you can call regularly to take your place (your spouse, a close friend, a fellow parishioner, or another adorer). Follow these steps in the order they are listed:
- Call the other person who shares your adoration hour to see if they will be there.
- Call adorers who have your same hour but on different day of the week. Ask if they will cover for you.
- Ask the adorer before or after you if they will cover for you.
- Sign up on the green “I Need a Sub” sheet in the chapel.
- Call your Hourly Coordinator (In the far left column of your Schedule Sheet, see other side).
- Call your Adoration Coordinator (Gale or Evelyn, on the top right of your Schedule Sheet, see other side).
- Reminder – please do not call the Sister’s of St. Anne’s. Save this sheet and these methods of finding a substitute adorer.
May God reward you!